SLA & Data Security
We, at AvanceZone SMS use our own direct connections with a variety of mobile operators and also have established priority connections with tier 1 aggregators. AvanceZone’s SLA & Data Security is a complete solution, hosted, designed, developed and supported by AvanceZone.com.
AvanceZone SMS servers are situated at one of the most advanced data centre in USA possesses a 99.9% network uptime SLA guarantee. Based on the receiving network, the average delivery time AvanceZone SMS takes to deliver a message is less than 198 seconds, making AvanceZone.com the ideal mobile solution for time critical applications. AvanceZone SMS’s customers are now the privileged ones to can now see the delivery status of every single message sent.
AvanceZone SMS ensures its services include comprehensive delivery reports making it one of the best mobile interaction service providers.
- All the data centres are monitored by a Security camera.
- Protection against unauthorized entry is ensured by the onsite staff 24x7.
- Unmarked facilities to help maintain a low profile
- System Security
- Backup solutions provided for Data protection.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services
- Operational Security
Despite AvanceZone SMS being capable of offering a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all its services, its SLA is restricted to AvanceZone.com’s delivering or receiving an SMS to or from a mobile operator's SMSC.
Some of the main elements of our SLA are:
- Lowest uptime of the AvanceZone.com online control panel : 99.9%
- Lowest uptime of AvanceZone.com email to SMS gateway : 99.9%
- Lowest throughput of system : 80 messages per second
- Average message delivery time : 3 seconds
- Minimum success in message delivery : 99.9%
- Receive SMS (dedicated inbound number) in less than 10 secs: 99.9%
- Receive SMS (on short code) in less than 10 secs: 99.9%
- Confirm billing of premium SMS in less than 30 seconds: 99.9%
- Received messages, receipts and billing confirmations forwarded to e-mail or remote server in under 5 secs: 99.9%
The moment the messages are submitted to the mobile network, additional delays are likely to occur. These delays are similar to those experienced by the normal SMS peer-to-peer traffic. The figures are determined on the basis of AvanceZone.com interfaces (Online, HTTP/s API, SMPP API) do not account for the additional delays caused by the sender's network operator or failures due to uncontrollable circumstances.
Some of the causes of SMS failures are as follows:
- The number format is incorrect
- The international codes are missing
- The numbers have been typed wrong
- The number either does not exist or its validity has expired
- Network overloaded
- Network failure
- Phone switched off
- Phone's inbox full
Note: Any other failures pertaining to our services will be dealt with upon request. Please email us on support@AvanceZone.com to discuss any problems.