Website Maintenance company | Dynamic / Static website Maintenance | Web Maintenance Contract
AvanceZone provides Best and professional website maintenance service for companies, organizations and institutions at affordable cost. In this economic environment it is difficult for website owners to maintain their websites and manage the content up-to date. This outsourcing can substantially reduce/cut cost by eliminating to Hire a full time webmaster for your website.
At AvanceZone, we help you to build you a worthy and valuable website by constantly updating your website with latest and trendy information to meet the visitor expectations. We periodically update the website by adding new pages as a part of website maintenance.
We take in charge of keeping your website up-to-date and content are fresh by updating the blogs,events,news etc,. We also take any request of adding pages or content modification.
Website maintenance Include:
- Content Update
- Graphics support
- Instant Breaking news updates
- Homepage check and refresh
- Image editions and updates
- Email List maintenance
- Newsletter broadcasting.
- Website modification
- CMS Integration
- Content writing
- Backup critical and important data
- Announcement of events, etc,.
Since we have a instant Support tracking system. Each site support request are assigned with a Ticket ID and we will be assigning a engineer to analyse the request and update the customer with Time of delivery.
This contract is of 1 year term, If you have already got a web site that requires a maintenance, provide your Website details, Website URL, your contact details and type of work to be done.
Terms and Conditions:
- AvanceZone maintains a current local backup copy of your web site.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- Update request are completed within 2-3 days of the time they are received depending on priority/SLA/Contract.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail .These requires retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
- Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers, weather info- feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate.