Windows Explorer as FTP Client
Using Windows Explorer as FTP Client :
- Open your Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows key and E
- Now your are usually at your C drive and the address bar says c:\
- To access your ftp site all you have to do is replace the c:\ with ftp://yourwebsite.com and a pop up menu will ask you for the login info: user name and password. Or Click File – > Login As Or Right Click and Select Login As
- Enter that information and you will be logged in at your site’s root directory.
- Goto public_html ( ftp://yourdomain.com/public_html/) and Paste your Html/Any web contents.
Now you can simply move files from your computer to the ftp directory.